Tuesday, December 31, 2013

My Abandonment Issues...

I left the blogging community for a while as you may have noticed. Oh, okay. For over a year. I didn't feel that I was reaching very many but honestly, that is not the reason to or not to blog. So I return from my pitiful hiatus and make no promises but that I will be happy if there are just a few of you who take the time to read and comment to this blog.
It has been a busy year, being a wife to a full time college student-husband, mother to three growing-way-too-quickly kids, volunteer and friend. It has had many ups and thankfully, even less downs. I can imagine yours has been the same. I am going to address more issues about family, health, faith and life and would love for you to chime in as often as you would like in this ongoing conversation between virtual friends.
Blogging in January: My Child and His Choice in Music. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment